If you're in search of a reliable printing service for your envelope project, iti Direct Mail is the perfect solution for you! With our vibrant prints, there's no doubt that your envelopes will stand out above all competitors. Personalizing your envelope with your printed name, address, company logo, or any other graphics or tag lines to make you stand out from the competition. This product is a digital printing job, making it more cost-effective for smaller projects or jobs needing personalized data such as delivery addresses. This envelope printing product is not full bleed, requiring a 1/8" clear margin on all four sides. We also offer short-run digitally printed envelopes in full bleed, which you can print all the way to the edge of the envelope. See our full-bleed digital envelopes here. Offset printed envelopes are the better choice for full bleed printing, projects with heavy ink coverage, or those requiring larger quantities. We offer some of the most competitive prices in the industry if you’re searching for envelopes either for internal or direct mail purposes.
- File format: We only accept PDF file format.
- Bleed/Edge to Edge Printing: This product is NOT a full bleed product therefore you must have at least a 0.125 clear margin on all 4 sides.
- Ink limitation: Digital envelopes are limited to using up to 20% of ink. You should use offset press envelopes for higher ink cover. These envelopes are printed with high-quality 600x600 dpi inkjet printers.
- Fonts: Make sure all fonts have been outlined in your artwork so they don't change on the final print.
- Color setting: Your files must be created in CMYK format; we print in CMYK ONLY. Make sure you set up your artwork or convert to CMYK format before uploading files, this will enable you to view the best color representation on your final printed piece. This product does not support PMS/spot color printing; all such colors will be converted to CMYK.
- Resolution: To have high-quality print, your photos and graphics should have at least a 300 DPI.
- USPS non-printable area: You must keep the top right corner clear for postage and the bottom right corner needs to stay free of any printing for USPS barcode even if the envelope will be mailed 1st class regular.