Postcards are one of the most economical ways to advertise your products and services. This postcard product is to be printed and shipped to you. Choose Postcard with Mailing if you like us to print and mail your cards. This postcard product is printed digitally which means you can have variable data (mail merge) in the card, therefore each card can be unique and change based on the information from a list. Iti Direct Mail offers a variety of postcard sizes and paper types to fit all your needs.
- File format: We only accept PDF file format.
- Bleed/Edge to Edge Printing: All brochures regardless of size require a 1/16" bleed on all 4 sides. See more.
- Safety zone: We highly recommend having at least a 1/4" clear area on all four sides and placing all text at least 1/4" away from all edges.
- Fonts: Make sure all fonts have been outlined in your artwork so they don't change on the final print. See more.
- Color setting: Your files must be created in CMYK format; we print in CMYK ONLY. Make sure you set up your artwork or convert to CMYK format before uploading files, this will enable you to view the best color representation on your final printed piece. See more.
- Resolution: To have high-quality print, your photos and graphics should have at least a 300 DPI. See more.
- Small borders: We highly discourage outer borders smaller than 1/8", see more. We cut several stacks of sheets at a time, the slightest imperfection in the cut with jobs with very thin borders becomes obvious and can appear incorrect on final piece.
- Rich black ink: If you'd like your final printed piece to have the deepest black color, use the following formula: C=60, M=40, Y=40, K=100. If you leave K=100 it will still be black but not as deep. See more.