Make your business cards stand out from the rest with their unique oval shape. These captivating cards will leave a lasting impression on customers and are perfect for design studios, fashion startups, artists, and beauty salons. Crafting an uncommon look is sure to draw attention that you wouldn't get with traditional rectangular standard-size business cards!
Our oval business cards are the perfect choice for those looking to maintain a professional image without breaking their budget. They're printed on 16 pt. cardstocks and come in two finishes: matte or UV high gloss, ensuring superior quality and lasting durability.
- File format: We only accept PDF file format.
- Bleed/Edge to Edge Printing: All business cards require a 1/16" bleed on all 4 sides. See more.
- Safety zone: We highly recommend having at least a 1/4" clear area on all four sides and placing all text at least 1/4" away from all edges.
- Fonts: Make sure all fonts have been outlined in your artwork so they don't change on the final print. See more.
- Color setting: Your files must be created in CMYK format; we print in CMYK ONLY. Make sure you set up your artwork or convert to CMYK format before uploading files, this will enable you to view the best color representation on your final printed piece. See more.
- Resolution: To have high-quality print, your photos and graphics should have at least a 300 DPI. See more.
- Small borders: We highly discourage outer borders smaller than 1/8", see more. We cut several stacks of sheets at a time, the slightest imperfection in the cut with jobs with very thin borders becomes obvious and can appear incorrect on final piece.
- Rich black ink: If you'd like your final printed piece to have the deepest black color, use the following formula: C=60, M=40, Y=40, K=100. If you leave K=100 it will still be black but not as deep. See more.